Monday, January 12, 2009

Ode to the "Best Friend"

So I know I'm doing this the night of my best friend's birthday, but better late than never, right? I thought I'd do a special post dedicated to her on her birthday. What can I say? I love her guts! We've been best friends since '96 and we still have a blast together. We are so lucky to live close by and we get to see eachother every week. What's so great about Skanky Hoe?(<--nickname from High School) She's down to earth, no nonsense, we love the same things and laugh together about all of life's drama. She is a fabulous wife and mother. I'm so lucky to have her as my best bud. I hope she had a great birthday and hope she knows how wonderful she is. Love you Sarah! Like the pic?
Peace out........

1 comments:

Sarah said...

AWWW!!! No, YOU are the BEST!!! Love your guts too!