
While I haven't set any resolutions this year, I have recently started a new exercise program. P90X, heard of it? Well, it kicks my butt! So for anyone looking for a really fun program and one that truly works, you should try it. We'll see in 90 days whether I've go the ripped bod, but even if I don't, it feels so gooooooooood to exercise. I don't get tired of the work outs and I have already seen results. The real test of time is if I feel comfortable in a swimming suit after 90 days. Luckily I've got 180 days until pool time.
Which reminds me, it's that time of year when I dream night and day for a beach and warm water with a warm breeze and a mamosa in one hand ......ooops... I mean a cold glass of soda and a good book in the other. So I'm taking donations to make my dreams a reality, it really is for the good of mankind.
So until next time, TOODLES. <---see mom I did it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment